The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Create Sale Order / Create Invoice / Manage Cash Sale Collection (E-commerce, Retail & HORECA
- Maintain proper supporting in compliance to Sales Invoice.
- Coordinate to Sales / Distribution team.
- Prepare daily / Weekly / Monthly Sales Report
- Prepare daily / Monthly Collection report & Handle all bank-related transactions timely and accurately by
visiting banks in person.
Complete accounts payable, supplier aging and reconciliation of supplier statements on a monthly basis.
Maintain proper supporting compliance to Supplier Invoice.
- Perform monthly cash counts of the petty cash floats with various petty cash custodians
- Disbursement of petty cash requisition from various departments and tallying it with supporting
- Handle all bank-related transactions timely and accurately by visiting banks in person.
- Reconcile advance to employee and petty cash accounts in the ERP system and follow up with the
employees to ensure timely liquidations.
- Ensure the invoices in terms of VAT compliance, Maintain Cost center and Submit the Reimbursement
- Create Petty cash transaction in ERP
- Report Monthly Petty Cash Status.
Other assigned work from HO-Finance.
Qualifications and Requirements are as follows:
- Bachelors’ of Commerce: Major finance.
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years’ experience.
- HRIS Experience would be an advantage.
- ERP Savvy.