The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Record livestock count during farm visits and data entry into ERP System.
- Controls the In/Out of all products following the company policy and procedure with regards to receipts/delivery notes.
- Keep record of farm visits and scheduling thereof.
- Inventory control and generating LPOs accordingly.
- Generate invoices related to the movement of products into the warehouse and to client sites.
- Coordinate and general administration at the Al Ain farm.
Qualifications and Requirements are as follows:
- Minimum Bachelors’ degree: financial or administrative.
- Agricultural background, familiar with animal health, livestock and farm management.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within Inventory control and data entry into ERP Software.
- Comfortable using IT software and quick at mathematics.
- Will be required to work Saturday to Thursday.
- For this role we require a male, native Arabic speaker.
Thank you for your interest in joining Jenaan Investment.
If you do not hear back from the HR Team within 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.