The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsible for employee induction & separation activities.
- Process payroll information via HRIS for accurate and timely disbursement of salaries.
- Manage and record employee absence, leave and sickness in accordance with Company policies.
- Maintain a positive environment by proactively working with line managers on employee grievances.
- Implement staff welfare/recreation programs, and ensure engagement at all levels.
- Maintain daily records and ensure employee compliance with company policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within Human Resources.
- UAE Experience would be an advantage.
- Must be familiar with payroll and calculations of overtime.
- Must be fluent in Hindi & Urdu.
The role of HR Assistant Officer is based in Al Ain: 6 working days with Fridays off.
Thank you for your interest in joining Jenaan Investment.
If you do not hear back from the HR Team within 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Human Resource|
|Experience||Minimum 2 years|
|Education||BCom Human Resources|