- Carry day-to-day tasks with the HR Operations section such as time and attendance, leave management, employee induction and separation activities.
- Process employee payroll for all companies within UAE and outside UAE via HRIS software to ensure accurate and timely disbursement of salaries
- Manage and record employee absence, leave and sickness in accordance with Policies to maintain the time discipline within the organization.
- Maintain a positive employee relations environment by proactively working with the line managers on employee grievances.
- Implement staff welfare/recreation programs and ensure engagement at all levels to ensure employee satisfaction.
- Maintain Employee daily records and ensure compliance with day-to-day personnel management policies and procedures.
- Draft letters, memo and other HR Operation correspondence in English and Arabic.
The main qualifications and requirements are as follows:
- Excellent written and verbal communication – Arabic and English.
- Good Excel knowledge.
- Strong math skills with an ability to spot numerical errors.
- Positive attitude and energetic.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Minimum Two-year experience in handling payroll processing in UAE.
Preference will be given to native ARABIC MALE candidates.
|Job Category||Human Resource|
|Salary Range||0 - 0|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|