- Install, secure and manage windows server administration (Application, Database, Exchange and File servers).
- Create and manage users, permissions, Group Policy and Active Directory administration.
- Technical support for all computer hardware / software and network issues.
- Install and maintain CCTV surveillance and Door access control security systems.
- Install and maintain VoIP infrastructure and its associated software systems.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures related to network administration, data security and disaster recovery.
- Install and maintain servers, storage, routers, switches and other IT hardware.
- Maintain network component inventory, network asset related documentation including warranty and service records.
- Design, configure and deploy LANs, VLANs, WANs, WLANs and VPN.
- Document network design and layout including protocols, configuration and standards used.
- Document instances of software or hardware failure, repair, installation or removal, security incident reports.
- Manage and ensure network security solutions including firewalls, ATP, Endpoint security and intrusion detection systems.
- Monitor network performance to identify and troubleshoot problem areas and resolve network performance bottlenecks.
- Perform server and security audits, system backups and recovery.
- Network with System Experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience, must have a good understanding of Router and Switches.
- Good command of English is important and must be based in Abu Dhabi
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Salary Range||0 - 0|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|