It is a unique value proposition, integrating local communities along with the whole value chain, transferring technology, expertise and wealth to the benefit of all stakeholders.
The benefits to a host country can be summarized as follows:
- Direct foreign investment in infrastructure such as electricity network, communication towers,
- Roads, warehousing, amenities, etc.
- Foreign exchange earnings
- Job creation and annuity income to local population,
- Transfer of skills through accredited courses and training,
- Direct benefit to local community in upgrading of facilities such as bore holes, mosques, etc.
- Operational benefits for suppliers and local business partners,
- Indirect benefits in the value chain such as hospitality and logistics industries,
- Environmental friendly project through:
- carbon sequestration
- enriching virgin soils
As a responsible corporate citizen Jenaan realized the mammoth task to develop Sudan to the benefit of the Sudanese people. The projects in itself gave a huge injection to the Sudanese economy in initial investment, job creation and ongoing foreign exchange earnings.